Not only close to Tokyo Narita Airport but.....
You can come directly and stay with us without booking.
Pick-up our flyer at Tourist Infomation, Narita Airport.
If you are interested in J-tradition, there are many interesting places not written on the guidebook, you must enjoy Narita and worth visiting at first or last place of your travel in Japan. Please check here out.
You can go to Tenshinsho-den Katori Shinto-ryu Shinbukan Dojo by bus
"If You Need Travel Tips NOT On The Guidebook... "
- It takes only 7 minutes by train (one stop away) from Narita Airport.
- We can hold your luggage free for up to 2 weeks. (Staying at least 2 nights)
- Discount rates available for stays 3 nights or longer. (Split booking is accepted)
- Provide Travel Tips !
- We have free brochures from all around japan to help you find the next place to stay and information on the best way to get there.
- Free Wi-Fi access.
- There are lots of sightseeing spots, many traditional ceremonies and festivities around the Narita area. so you can enjoy Japanese culture from your first step in Japan.
Please read our website about more details !!
How long do plan to travel around Japan?
If you are staying for less than one week in Japan, We can help you to travel more efficiently. we can show you the best routes to take.
And also if you are looking for anything in particular such as a Unique store or gift, we can help you search for it!